How to Apply
Dulwich College (Singapore) opened its state-of-the-art campus in August 2014 and has established a strong reputation in the city. We are a co-educational day school, currently catering for students aged 2 to 18 in classes from Toddler to Year 13. We offer the IB Diploma Programme to Year 13 students in August 2019.
Our College is academically selective and follows an enhanced British curriculum adapted for the needs of our international student body. Students follow the IGSCE curriculum in Years 9, 10 and 11 and students follow the IB Diploma Programme in Year 12 and 13. Continuing the tradition of excellence started by the founding school, Dulwich College International graduates go on to study at leading universities in the UK, USA and around the world.
Our holistic education founded on scholarship is complemented by rewarding co-curricular programmes. Our students are encouraged to participate in sporting competition and every child from the age of seven is taught a musical instrument. Drama and opportunities for public speaking feature heavily from an early age.
We offer a dual language programme in English and Mandarin for students from two to seven years of age and daily Mandarin classes, streamed according to ability from the age of four. Additional modern foreign languages are offered in our Senior School. The close collaboration among our Colleges gives our students unique opportunities to participate in network events and benefit from the group's relationships with leading educational and artistic organisations.
We encourage you to visit our campus to learn more about the College. If you can, please come along to one of our Open Days to meet the College Leadership Team and tour our campus.
If you cannot visit, please fill in the enquiry form to reserve a place, email email@example.com or call us at +65 6890 1003. A member of our admissions team will be in touch.
To apply please review the admissions criteria and policies on our website and complete the online application form with all required documentation and then submit the application fee of $4500. Please note that you will be required to submit one application per child.
- Completed Application Form
- Non-refundable Application fee of SGD$4500
- A Copy of Your Child's Birth Certificate
- A Copy of Your Child's Singapore Immigration Status
- A Copy of the Applicant's Most Recent Official School Report
- A Copy of the Applicant's Previous Official Year End School Report
- Copy of Mother's Passport
- Copy of Mother's Singapore Immigration Status
- Copy of Father's passport
- Copy of Father's Singapore Immigration Status
- A Passport Photo of Your Child
- Any Supporting Documents of Educational/Psychological Testing or Special Learning Needs (if applicable)
- A Copy of Your Child's Immunisation Records
Once the application fee has been submitted our Admissions Team will reach out to you to schedule an assessment for your child.